DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker
DaisypathNext Anniversary Ticker

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Best Wishes from 大头Fattie!
Happy 2008!

大头Fattie didn't have any plan for New Year's celebration initially. But as 大头 wanted to have something nice for dinner to mark an end to 2007, we decided to go to Miss Clarity for dinner. Nothing fanciful cos our pockets doesn't permit it.
Not exactly a happy dinner. That place just had to spoil my dinner. Thou shall not elaborate on it though. But Andersen's rum and raisin ice cream makes my day.
Fattie trying to block the ugly spoiler behind. Haha..

Since everyone are doing this, we decided to give it a try as well.
Our reflection on the Xmas tree deco.

Let's welcome the new Mickey and Minnie mouse of 2008!
And yes, 大头 is the new Minnie Mouse! haha..

We reached home before 10pm to avoid crowds.
But my mum is more hip than I do. She wants to have some feel of counting down. Thus we went down together with my cousin for the Countdown at AMK central.
First time in my life I've seen fireworks so near. Happiness.

Once again. Happy New Year!

No comments: